Knit Better. Knit Confidently.
Have you ever wished you could get knitting help at the precise moment you needed it?
Do you want to be a better, more confident knitter?
We’re here to help!
We started leading knit along a few years ago and quickly noticed how beneficial they are for knitters who want to improve their skills. Our knitters were knitting patterns they never thought they could! They had the confidence to cast on because they knew they could count on our help and support along the way.
What to expect in the MHF KAL Club:
- Support to improve your knitting
- Learn what you need, when you need it. How many times have you taken a technique class and forgotten how to do it by the time you started a project using that technique?
- Curated videos and websites to ensure you learn proper techniques without the hassle of searching the internet
- Explanations of unclear instructions and tricky techniques used in the pattern
- Q&A forums: We’ll answer your specific questions
- Support through the entire project.This isn’t a class where you start the project, only to be confounded by a technique further on in the project after the class is over. We help you every step of the way
- IRL (In Real Life) support for those who visit Mountain Hollow Farm Store
- Motivation to finish your projects
- Huge savings over attending classes – no travel expenses, no expensive class fees
- Convenience: Learn from the comfort of your home at anytime – day or night
- Reduced flat rate shipping for all KAL yarn & supply purchases